Sunday, May 18, 2014

T-Shirt Refashion with Lace Trim

This concept came from my favorite source: someone else's blog. Trash to Couture, offers truly compelling ideas and inspiration, and if you're a regular on the Pinterest like me, you've undoubtedly run across her work.

Ulterior Alterations: T-Shirt Refashion with Lace Trim Before & After

Though my interpretation varies from the original, the notion is is the same. The steps are simple enough: cut apart sides creating a basic rectangle shape, attach lace to T, sew two sides of lace together, leaving room for arm hole, repeat on the other side.

Admittedly, this project was done a while back, but it is still getting plenty of action in my wardrobe rotation. Just the other day I was wearing it and thought I'd post, share, and let it simmer in my brain to perhaps motivate a new piece...

No comments:

Post a Comment